The track can be designed to take you from the ground floor directly onto the landing level, to meet your needs exactly and offers an automatic hinge solution to prevent the track obscuring a doorway at the base of the stairs.
It’s twin tube construction delivers strength and stability whilst enabling tight bends, in fact this system offers the tightest bend that is available from any stairlift manufacturer making it an ideal choice for compact stairs and hallways.
This double rail system, designed for a stable and smooth ride, is supplied in light grey, brown or gun metal as standard and is delivered in industry leading manufacturing times.
Handicare also accommodate special orders so the track can be finished in any colour to suit your décor.
This twin rail system can be supplied with a choice of three seats: the Style, the Smart and the Simplicity.
- Powered hinged rail: The track can be folded away from the doorway giving clear access.
- Powered options available
- Safety sensors as standard
- Fold up seat, arms and footrest
- Battery back up
- Tightest inside curve on the market
- Two wall mounted remote controls
- Retractable seatbelt as standard
- Choice of three seats
- Choice of rail colours
- Max. user weight standard system 18st
- Max. user weight with HD kit 21½st
A Handicare Stairlift is installed somewhere in the world every quarter of an hour.
Handicare Stairlift are a popular choice for people around the world when it comes to choosing a solution to help them get up and down stairs.