For those requiring full powered options, the 950+ is a stylish solution that overcomes the challenges of climbing straight stairs. It combines the continuous charge track of the 950 with the seat of the Handicare 1000, which means it is available in a selection of six colours.
The 950+ offers the choice of manual or powered folding footrest and swivel options.
The 950+ is compatible with the Handicare's unique powered Slide Track or manual hinge system so if you have a doorway close to the bottom of your stairs the 950+ offers you a choice of solutions to prevent the track from causing an obstruction.
As the name suggests, the 950+ incorporates all the standard features of the 950, but with the option of upgrading the stairlift with a host of useful powered and automatic options and extras.
The ergonomic toggle control was designed in consultation with occupational therapists, making the operation of the stairlift simple and easy, even for users with joint problems, such as arthritis or rheumatism.
A major benefit of the 950+ is its continuous charging function. Unlike some other stairlifts, the 950+ does not have to be parked at a designated charge point - the lift is charged at any point along the entire length of the track, so you can leave the stairlift wherever you want and be confident that it is on a charge point and ready to use.
The seat on the 950+ is wipe-clean and available in a choice of six colours.
- Slide track: When you start to travel up the staircase the track will move with you.
- Safety sensors as standard
- Manual fold-up seat, arms and footrest, powered optional.
- Automatic and powered options are available
- Unique ‘slide track’ option available
- DC power as standard
- Standard weight limit of 265lbs
- Manual swivel seat as standard
- Choice of six upholstery colors
- Two remote controls as standard
- Continuous charging function
- Seatbelt as standard