The Handicare Freecurve stairlift has been developed with the highest of standards in mind. The Freecurve is tailor made for your staircase and can be customised to suit your individual needs.
The unique, single rail design is not only slim and unobtrusive on your stairs, it also enables you to choose from a selection of colours to match your home and décor.
The Handicare Freecurve seat also comes in a wide variety of styles and choices as well. You can choose from our Classic, Elegance or Alliance seats to further customise your lift both in terms of how it looks and also the option features that you can add.
The Freecurve also has powered and automatic options to suit your exact needs. The almost limitless customizable options for the Freecurve make it the perfect stairlift for any home.
- Powered hinged rail: The track can be folded away from the doorway giving clear access.
For more information about the Handicare Freecurve stairlift, or any of our other products or services, please call us on 0800 910 0137.
- Various automatic and powered options available
- Manual swivel seat and safety sensors as standard
- Manual fold-up seat, arms and footrest
- DC power as standard
- Standard weight limit of 300lbs
- Slim and stylish single rail design (less than 3 ¼” in diameter)
- Choice of three comfortable seat types
- Two remote controls as standard
- Choice of upholstery & rail colors
- Seatbelt as standard
A Handicare Stairlift is installed somewhere in the world every quarter of an hour.
Handicare Stairlift are a popular choice for people around the world when it comes to choosing a solution to help them get up and down stairs.