With one of the slimmest straight stairlift tracks on the market, the Handicare 1000 offers minimal track intrusion into the staircase.
This slimline aluminium track has a hidden rack with two park points as standard so the battery can be charged at the top or bottom of the stairs. It can also be supplied with a powered hinge to prevent the track obscuring a doorway at the base of the stairs.
The 1000 straight stairlift comes as standard with a (manual) fold away footrest, seat and arms meaning the lift takes up less room when not in use, allowing more space for other stair users.
The Smart Seat delivers a choice of six upholstery colours and optional powered features to turn the seat at the top of the staircase or fold the footrest after use.
Plus size options
The Handicare 1000 boasts our heaviest weight capacity:
- the 1000 offers 137kg / 21½st,
- the 1000XL 160kg / 25st
- the XXL 200kg / 31½st.
Both the XL and the XXL are supplied with additional arm spacers to increase the distance between the arms.
- Powered hinged rail: The track can be folded away from the doorway giving clear access.
- Manual swivel seat and safety sensors as standard
- Manual fold-up seat, arms and footrest
- DC power as standard
- Two charge points
- Standard weight limit of 350lbs
- Automatic and powered options are available
- Outdoor version available
- Two remote controls as standard
- Choice of six upholstery colors
- Seatbelt as standard