15 July 2021
Latest Covid-19 Update
Keeping everyone safe is our top priority as we continue our activities aimed at making everyday life easier for our customers.
With the lifting of restrictions across the UK, we’re continuing to follow the official rules and guidance in England, Scotland and Wales, adjusting our ways of working when it’s appropriate to do so.
Working safely in homes
Please help us to do everything we can to keep all our customers, our partners and our people safe.
Before your appointment
Let us know if anyone in your home:
- has Covid-19 symptoms (high temperature, new continuous cough, loss of taste/smell) in the 10 days before we visit
- is shielding or vulnerable
- has been asked to self-isolate
- would feel safer if visitors continue to wear a face mask (England only)
On the day, we’ll call to see if anything has changed.
During your appointment
Our surveyors and engineers will follow the latest rules and guidance from the relevant health authorities in England, Scotland and Wales:
- wash or sanitise their hands before entering your home – and at regular intervals during the appointment
- wear a face covering (unless they are medically exempt from doing so)
- keep at least 1m away from you at all times
We will continue to work together with our trusted partners to provide and install adaptations which help as many people as we can to remain living safely and independently in their home.